When I am in the mountains I feel I am back home.Anil Thapa ❞
Our Vision & Offering
Physical location of temple of elements. Earth, Water, Fire, air, space. Bringing all ancient land wisdom together for Creating better world. Learning to live in harmony with mother nature .
- Fire Ceremony, Prayer circle, Chanting ceremony
- Yoga retreat , Sound healing retreat.
- Ceremony in tipi ( honoring Native American Tradition )
- Meditation on connecting elements & Dharma discussion.
- making life beautiful and learning to live in harmony with the mother nature .
Anil Thapa is a Thangka artist, author and student of Himalayan, shamanic and native wisdom traditions. Influenced from a young age by the Hindu and Buddhist culture of his native Nepal, Anil practiced and honed his skills as a devoted Thankgka artist. Thankgka painting brought Anil from his homeland to places like China, Canada and eventually the United States...See More
Beautiful page! I hope to visit The Temple of Elements someday. Thank you for your teaching, blessings, Maria
Really great artwork, this change my view towards arts and paintings. Your team is the best! Keep up the great work!
I am so pleased to work with this organization as well as I am deeply influenced by the Vision & Offerings.